Holding & Serving Poster
Re- Serving Food
- re-serve food returned by a customer to another customer
- re-serve uncovered condiments
- combine leftover condiments with fresh ones
- re-serve uneaten bread to other customers
- re-serve plate garnishes
- re-serve only unopened, prepackaged food in good condition. These include condiment packets and wrapped crackers. You may re-serve bottles of ketchup, mustard and other condiments. The containers must remain closed between uses.
Food returned by a customer may not be served to another
unopened condiments may be re-served
Garnishes, such as pickles may not be re-served.