Come To The Planet Jupiter!!!
By Hana Ali
Cool Facts About Jupiter!
- It's the biggest planet in the whole Milky Way!
- Fifth planet from the Sun
- Has 67 moons!
- Known as the Gas Giant!
- Two and a half times more massive than all the planets in the solar system combined!!!
- Fourth brightest object in the solar system
- First recorded in the 7th or 8th century BC by Babylonian astronomers
- Jupiter orbits the Sun every 11.8 Earth years
- Clouds made of ammonia crystals, sulfur, and a combination of the two
- One of Jupiter's 67 moons is the largest in the solar system and is called Ganymede
- The big red spot on it is a huge storm that has been going for the past 350 years and it's so big that Earth could fit in it three times!
- Has a thin ring system that stretches out more than 225,000 km from the planet. The rings are between 2,000-12,500 kilometers thick.
Has an oblate like shape because of the rapid rotation slightly flattening it over time.
Accommodations and Hotels
If you forget two bring your jacket don't worry we will have the thickest warmest jackets you can find on Earth for only $10 each! The hotels will also be at 78 degrees Fahrenheit through out the trip and you can adjust your personal rooms to be warmer or cooler if you want.
Things To Bring
- Warm jackets (if you forget don't worry we have the warmest jackets on Earth for only $5)
- Long Sleeves
- Tooth Brush/ Tooth Paste