First Grade Sing 2019
Please review the information below.
We are looking forward to our First Grade Sing on Friday, November 22nd at 2:00pm! Please follow these guidelines:
- Parents should arrive no earlier than 1:45 PM.
- Parents need to send a note to the classroom teacher by Thursday 11/21 if you are taking your first grade student home directly after the sing.
- Parents are discouraged from taking siblings out of the middle school to attend the sing.
- Siblings at Sherwood will NOT be released from class to attend the sing in the afternoon. ALL students will be attending the performance on Friday morning.
- Parents are permitted to park in the WEST parking lot. The EAST parking needs to be open for our buses for dismissal. If you are parked in the pickup line, PLEASE go back to your car immediately after the performance ends.
- We highly discourage parents from taking home siblings of children in the performance prior to the end of the school day as they will be missing important instruction.
Thank you to our 1st grade students, Mrs. Polyack and Sherwood staff for all of the hard work they have put in to prepare for the show! We are looking forward to seeing you all the First Grade Sing!