EXPERIENCE DESIGN IMMERSION BRAZIL
3 DAY KAOSPILOT TRAINING IN MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
1-3 May 2020 // BRAZIL
The KAOSPILOT, the progressive business, design & leadership school in Denmark, will for the fourth time run it's highly acclaimed 3 day experience design immersion in Brazil. The course will help you design experiences with emotion and purpose that change the way people think, feel and act. You will leave with the modern toolbox for understanding, designing and leading the delivery of transformational experiences.
👇VIDEO FROM OUR LAST IMMERSION IN BRAZIL👇
WHY KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN?
Our human-centered approach will enables you to lead innovation through the complexity of human systems. You will leave this training more confident in your ability to lead organizations towards what is truly meaningful!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The program is built on the signature Kaospilot training approach that dynamically combines practice, reflection and theory. It’s an immersive training where you will learn through getting and creating experiences. You get the opportunity to practice your craft as a design leader, and apply the skills directly real challenges. You will radically strengthen your ability as a designer to drive organizations, technologies, products and cultures into becoming agents of positive change. You’ll learn a language and frameworks that enables you to create experiences that drive connection and transformation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is for people, who want to gain confidence in leading the experience design process. It is for those who dare to ask the questions that are needed in order to create truly meaningful experiences for your customers, employees, and society.
- You are ready to explore how experience design methods can level up your offerings to customers and or participants in trainings you lead.
- You are already in the process of transforming the experiences you offer your customers/employees to make them more meaningful, creative & engaging, and want a modern methodology to do it better.
- You work professionally as the Head of Experience, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Experience Strategy... but you want a new and bold perspective on your work.
- You are consultant or change facilitator that wants to develop professionally and harness the power of an experience design approach to creating transformative learning experiences.
🧠 LEARING OUTCOMES INCLUDE 👟
- Meaningful Experience Design – Learn how to plan and execute experiences that meaningfully engage your team and audience.
- Purpose Driven Development – Learn to lead your teams to work faster and create more impact through using purpose as a guiding organizing principal in the experience your create.
- Lean Design Approach – Learn to get tangible feedback fast, test your assumptions and make better your experiences continually better.
- Engagement Strategies – Learn to consistently engage yourself, your team, and ultimately your end users in the employee or customer experiences you design.
Read the full program description here.
If you have any questions about the content of the training, contact the program designer and facilitator - Andy Sontag: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE LOCATION: FAZENDA DA SERRINHA
Experience Design Immersion
Friday, May 1st, 8am to Sunday, May 3rd, 5pm
Serrinha, Bragança Paulista - São Paulo, Brasil
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REGULAR TRAINING AND THE IMMERSION?
The Kaospilot Experience Design Immersion Brazil usually takes place on a farm. The intention is to dive deeper into this field, exploring experiences collectively between 3 full days - not only during the course, but before and after. Some of the splendid situations and surprises created especially for participants were artistic performances and fantastic meals, but each edition has its own unique journey. In all of them, however, there is the same purpose: create magical experiences to provide you a journey of continuous learning. We believe in taking you to a restorative natural environment to maximize your ability to grow, learn and transform!
Due to the nature of the experience, all participants are required to arrive the night before the training begin, on Wednesday Apr. 30th, no later than 10:00 PM. The training ends on Sunday the 3rd at 17:00.
Also, we will have a group call with the participants from the Experience Design program, with Katja Wessling and Andy Sontag from Kaospilot, to kickstart your growth as an experience design leader before the course. And also, another group call after the Kaospilot program, to answer questions and support each other with making change happen as individuals and in your organizations.
Location: FAZENDA SERRINHA
⭐️ ABOUT THIS LEARNING EXPERIENCE ⭐️
FEE:*$1400,- Early Bird (up till 20th Feb)*
$1550,- Normal bird*
*We have installment plans (up to 9x for Brazilians, and up to 3x for international participants) and a lot of payment options (credit card, deposit, BTC, ETH)
*For better planning of Brazilian companies and professionals, we will freeze the currency exchange at 4.50 reais.
*We have a 20% discount if you come with a group of 3+.
*We also offer a limited number of discounts to nonprofits, registered in the B System, social/environmental companies. If you are interested reach out to the host Allan Melo: email@example.com
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- The full 3-day training
- Nice accommodation in shared room for 3 nights (30th Apr - 2nd May)
- A method booklet + digital landing package with all slides, and models presented
- Curated immersive experiences from our partners
- Joining a global alumni community of other experience designers
- Drinks, Wine, Beer, Tea/coffee, brain food snacks during the training
- Three breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners (including on the 30th)
- Two group calls. One to kick-off your journey before the training and one for integration after the training.
ABOUT THE KAOSPILOT
Kaospilots is a hybrid business and design school, a multi-sided education in leadership and entrepreneurship. Our teaching programs are not designed simply to shape emergent leaders to the future, but to help them create it.
We focus on people’s potential to develop and to achieve – to use their creativity and set direction, and create the setting which allows them to navigate the uncertainty that follows. We guide creatives and potential change-makers to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies they need to full their values and visions. We build the frameworks that support creative minds to become creative leaders. Over the years, KAOSPILOT has worked with hundreds of organizations worldwide – from Greenland to South Africa.
BusinessWeek has recognized The Kaospilots as "one of the best design schools in the world", and Fast Company has named it in its Startup League's Big 10, "preparing you for the fast moving startup economy".
The Kaospilot Experience Design Immersion stands out as probably the best 3 days of training or professional education that I've ever undertaken.
Kate Holzman, Deputy Director of Direct Impact, Echoing Green
Learning about the potential of transformational experience design and now applying it to my daily work is helping transform our organization!
- Daniele, Brand Experience Manager, Volkswagen
The Kaospilot experience design workshop helped our teams gain a different perspective on what it means to design meaningful experiences. What is it that really matters? How does it feel? What does it change? It was both inspirational and motivating.
- Patrick Schenck, adidas
I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running. I left with a fantastic experience concept, and now I am back in São Paulo making it a reality with my Brazilian team. ...in short: a life changing experience!
Luisa Bernardes Martini, Flag CX
The most valuable course I ever joined…
Stefan Michels, Head of Customer Dialog at ALDI
KAOSPILOT FACILITATOR: KATJA WESSLING
HOST AND CO-FACILITATOR: ALLAN MELO
Allan is the founder of the Brazilian experience design company Evoke Futures (doing the behind the scenes for this edition of the workshop). An avid lover of the maker and DIY culture, he now divides his time as an entrepreneur, father, and also a professor of design in speculative futures and creative prototype.