The Map Of The Muscular System
By: Zach and Emma
How The Muscular System Works
1. Muscles help you move.
2. A Flexor and an Extensor are different types of muscles.
3. Muscles, Tendons and Ligaments can be found working together in almost all of your joints.
How The Muscular System Works With Different Systems
1.The muscular system works well with the nervous system.
2. When you touch something hot your reflexes pull back using your muscles.
3. The muscular system works well with the skeleton system.
4. The bones move and work together with the muscles.
What Can Go Wroung With The System
1. When you don't move your muscles they get weak