"America's Favorite Food Company"
Sour Patch Kids
Different Lives. Different Views. Different Tastes.
But Really, We're All The Same.
Nabisco Wants You! Take on a Position that Fits You and be a Nabisco Driver!!
Nabisco Drivers are responsible for the accurate filling of customer (retail store) orders for DSD categories; loading of product carts or delivery trucks as designated; and arranging freight shipment of product orders as required.
1. Fills product orders per individual store invoice for next-day delivery or shipment utilizing forklift or other power equipment.
2. Loads trucks (loose load product orders) per designated truck route schedule and delivery manifest.
3. Stock product supply bins and line areas from warehouse stock following "first in, first out" process.
4. Assures correct product advertising displays are included with store orders as designated.
5. Repacks damaged stock as needed.
6. Consults with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual problems or developments, and clarification on direction and scope of efforts.
7. Follow all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices and informs immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy conditions observed in the workplace.
8. Cleans order-filling and other areas as required.
9. Performs other duties as directions
- Stable work history with one year prior manufacturing experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be available to do shift and week-end work as needed, including 8 and 12 hour shifts
- Be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, walk, stand, kneel, stoop, carry, push, pull and grasp. Etc.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent driving record
- Appropriate state commercial driver's license (if applicable)