The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of December 21, 2015
How does thinking like a scientist help us understand our world?
The Curriculum Corner: RTI is a Verb!
Thank you to Ms. Tursi & Mrs. Fanfarillo for another WONDERFUL holiday show!
Words to Inspire
Nonfiction learning in our media center...way to go Mrs. Raynor!
News & Notes
- Just a friendly reminder for our fire drills: A designee from each grade level should be giving an "all clear" prior to us re-entering the building so we know everyone is accounted for. Please select a designee & back-up if you do not have one. Thank you!
- Please be punctual when arriving/picking up your students from Specials & Lunch. This can create challenges (especially during pick-ups) when we have multiple classes in the cafeteria.
- As per the transportation department - Buses will no longer be permitted to come back to the building if a student misses it. Instead, parents would have to be called to do pick-ups. Please make every effort to get the kiddos out promptly.
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Katie, thanks for holding down the fort! You’re the best!!
- Thanks to all that helped with the Holiday Breakfast!!!
- Thank you to everyone who helped make the SOS breakfast so enjoyable.
- A special thank you to my Secret Santa, Laurie Geier, for all the lovely gifts
- Lauren and Lynn for their help with the Santa Shop Wednesday.
- Thank you Kim & Sandy for helping me track down my missing phone! You ladies are so awesome, I really appreciate it!
- To my Secret Santa Steve: Thank you so much! PERFECT!
- Karen P: Thank you for the sweet & thoughtful gift.
- To all the Bullock teachers. You truly are the best.
- Thank you Mel and Nicole for all of your help with Literacy!! J You ladies are the best!
- Thank you Patti for the math review!
- Thank you Katie for covering for my class- You are a life saver!!!
- Thanks to Joan and Carol for the Baby Photo Contest – what a Hoot! … and the Holiday breakfast – it was great to see everyone!
- Thanks to Scott Rogers for keeping me safe out there!
- Nicole – for holding down the fort! BPE
- Thanks Dionne for staying and helping me print what I needed! You are always so helpful!
- Theresa – for pulling all of the books!
- Michelle and Alex – thanks for just being great people to work with.
- For the Buzz! Thanks to Carol Yaksta for being a great Secret Santa!
- Thank you Mr. Bittner for keeping a child safe during our fire drill!
Carol and Joan – thank you for organizing the yummy breakfast this morning and the beautiful baby bulletin board!
Thanks to Kim for being a good friend!
Thanks to Joan and Carol for once again, assisting in getting medical letters out to the school community on a moment’s notice. I honestly could not have done it without you!
Mr. Rogers and staff, thanks for just “rolling with the flow”
Kassie, thanks for the ongoing collaboration and friendship.
Mari-Kay and the BSI staff, thanks for all of your hard work with the Santa Shop. I know the children enjoyed it.
Thanks Kassie for always being willing to help!!! Really appreciate you coordinating the gifts for second grade!!
I just want to thank everyone for their kind expressions of sympathy.
- 01/04 - Bulldog Buddy Roleplays (1/4-1/8)
- 01/07 - Faculty Meeting & CAST Paperwork DUE
- 01/14 - CAST Meetings
- 01/13 - Bulldog Buddies Meeting
- 01/15 - Inservice Day
- 01/20 - SIT Meetings & CAST Paperwork DUE
- 01/21 - PTO Meeting (6:30 PM, Bowe Media Center)
- 01/25 - DIBELS Window Opens (1/25-1/29)
- 01/28 - CAST Meetings
- 01/25 - Star Student Luncheon