Week of 8/27/2018
Greetings Twelve Bridges Families,
With the first full week of school behind us, I hope your families are acclimating well to the routine and schedule of school. Thank you to everyone who made it out to our Back to School Night. It is always beneficial to make sure teachers and families are on the same page. Mr. Rodriguez and I had our yearly behavior expectation assembly on Friday for all 1st through 5th grade students. Your students should know what ROAR means and how to "Stop, Walk, and Talk" to help them resolve their problems.
Coming up this week, we have a Live Scan fingerprinting service coming to campus on Thursday afternoon. This is needed for anyone wanting to volunteer on campus or attend field trips. There are many after school enrichment opportunities starting soon.
Please see below for more details on the new programs and the fingerprinting service.
The district's Parent Portal is now available to access your student's attendance information and to also update returning student registration (emergency card) information. All returning students should have received information about this in the mail. For help, please contact Aaron Dirks at (916) 434-3737 or email ParentPortalHelp@wpusd.org
We have had a great start to the year so far. Thank you for sending your children with supplies and everything they need to be successful.
Your Proud Principal,
Live Scan Fingerprinting
Mondays are Always Early Release Days!
8:15 School Begins
1:40 School Dismissal
AM Kindergarten and TK Early Release Schedule
8:00 School Begins
PM Kindergarten Early Release Schedule
10:20 School Begins
Choir Practice Begins on 9/10
Band Practice Before School on Thursdays and Fridays Beginning 9/13
K-Kids Begins on 9/10
Art with Ms. Tara Begins on 9/11
Firefly Art Begins on 9/12
Early Engineers Begins on 9/13
Emergency Card Updates
We need everyone to update their emergency numbers and contacts by August 31st. If you are a new TBE family, you've already done this when you enrolled your student. Thank you!
- The first PTC meeting of the year is coming up on Wednesday, September 4th, at 7:00pm in the Art Room Galleria.
- The Fun Run is coming up! PTC is looking for sponsors to help. Families can become sponsors for $25 per family and their name will be added to the Fun Run T-Shirts that every student will receive. The PTC is also looking for business sponsors. See the link below for more information
- Be sure to follow the TBE PTC Facebook page for important information.
Save the Date
- September 3rd - Labor Day No School
- September 5th - PTC Meeting in the Galleria at 7:00pm
- September 10th - Fall School Pictures
- September 10th - McTeacher Night at McDonald's from 4:00-8:00 pm
- September 28th - TBE Fun Run
- October 5th & 8th - No School