The Horse's Mouth
Week of September 28 - October 2, 2015 Enrollment: 700
My calendar says Fall but the temperature says Summer......
Think on This
You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. ~Clay P. Bedford
Reflection of the Week
What ILO (interactive lesson openers) will you use to capture students' attention this week?
411 - Info You Need to Know
- THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE BRIGHT BYTES SURVEY!!!
- As Stallion Stampede money comes in please make sure the envelopes get to Mandy in the office.
- 2nd -4th grade CBAs are this week and next, data meeting questions will be sent on Monday
- Parent conferences approaching fast!!! Make sure you are ready with your student data.
- ISIP screener window for Pre-k, k through the 30th
- Intervention begins for Kinder on October 5th
- October 5th marks the beginning of our "Colors for Caring" campaign. Who will you support?
- Character trait this 6 weeks is: Respect
- Weekly House Winner: INNOVATORS!!! They win Crazy Sock Day on Friday 10-2-15
- 9-29 Picture Day!!
- 9-29 PDO: Vertical team 3
- SBDM work day on CIP
- House Meetings - "Citizenshhip"
October Birthdays - if your birthday is missing please let me know
Maudticia Hill 10-2
Erica Smith 10-15
Sharon Austin 10-16