Key information to a successful marriage.
2. Is there ever a point in marriage where it is okay to give up/if so, why?
3. is it possible to forgive your spouse after they break your trust in a tremendous way?
4. does your past affect you and your thoughts on marriage?
5. How important is commitment in a marriage?
Addison Fauchier/ Teen Girl's Perspective
2. " I feel like a lot of people give up to easily in a marriage because it is so easy to just sign for a divorce, but if it is a negative atmosphere that you can't live in, then it is okay."
3. " Depends on the situation, but if it was a big deal to me then yes."
4. " Abstinence is a good idea because the last time i saw my dad was when i was three, so rushing into things isn't a good idea...so yeah it affects my thoughts, i don't want my children to grow up without a father."
5. " VERY IMPORTANT"
Drew Redman/ Teen Boy's Perspective
Mrs. Stover/ Teacher's Perspective
2. "Only if there is abuse that cannot be prevented."
3. "I don't know, but i would try as hard as possible."
4. "Yes, because i am the only one in my family who has NOT been divorced and i am also a child of divorced parents."
5. "It is the only thing that matters, love is a daily choice that you make."