Every Student, Every Day
Friday, April 1
Staff is not available to unlock the doors until 7:15am and it is not safe for students to be unsupervised. Thank you for your cooperation.
Upcoming Dates & Events
- Apr 2 - Hosp Choir Performance at Arts in the Square 4:30pm
- Apr 4 thru 8 - Kindergarten Roundup (details below)
- Apr 4 - PTA Meeting & 2nd Grade Performance at 6:30pm
- Apr 4 thru 11 - Spring Book Fair
- Apr 6 - PTA Multicultural Night from 6-7pm in the Cafe
- Apr 12 - Spirit Day at Palio's Pizza on Legacy Dr (Lunch & Dinner)
- Apr 13 - 2nd Grade Field Trip to Reedy High School Musical
- Apr 20 thru 22 - Kindergarten Field Trips to Fire Safety Town
- Apr 25 - No School for Students (Staff Development Day)
- Apr 26 - Hosp Open House (all grades) from 6 - 7pm
- Apr 29 - Good Morning, Hosp at 8am
- Apr 29 - Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast 7:30 - 8:30am (details to come)
- Apr 30 - PTA School Carnival 11am - 2pm
- May 5 - Storybook Parade 8am - 8:20am (details to come)
- May 6 - 1st Grade Field Trip to the Dallas Arboretum
- May 13 - Last day for ALL library books to be returned
Kindergarten Roundup Starts Monday
Kindergarten students must live in Frisco and be five years of age or older on or before September 1, 2016.
- Kindergarten Roundup takes place all week Monday, April 4 - Friday, April 8.
- Hours are 9 AM - 2 PM daily in the front lobby at Hosp.
- Extended hours are Tuesday, April 5 until 7 PM.
- Please click here for the online requirements to start the Kinder pre-registration process before coming to the school.
- Roundup is for Kindergarten students only. The primary contact parent of students in all other grades will receive an email from Frisco ISD sometime in May to register their older student(s).
Join us on April 6 for Multicultural Night
Help us celebrate our school’s diverse culture at the PTA's Annual Multicultural Night on Wednesday, April 6th at 6pm in the cafe.
There will be many booths highlighting all our different cultures, including the US, and ongoing cultural performances. Don't miss it!
Spring Book Fair Next Week
The Spring Book Fair, “Reading Takes You Places” starts Monday, April 4 and runs through Noon on Monday, April 11! The PTA has lots of fun things planned for your child and hundreds of amazing books to read! Students will be coming home with a calendar of events on Monday, so be sure to check it out!
If you are interested in being a Guest Reader on April 6 (during school hours), click here.
If you can help in the Library during the Preview and/or Sales Times next week, click here.
Note: Preview and Sales times are still being updated – please check back throughout the week for new times and days.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Order Your Hosp School Supplies for Next Year 2016-2017
- Orders are only available online.
- Students will pick up their school supply package in their assigned classroom on Meet the Teacher Night in August.
- For students entering 2nd grade next year, the only different between the girl/boy supplies is multi-color vs white construction paper, so that parents are not paying for both.
It's very important to keep your confirmation email to show proof of purchase in case there are any issues or concerns in August!
Food Drive Starts April 6
Hello Hosp families!
Our Student Council will be hosting a food drive for Frisco Family Services from April 6-15th. This organization could not supply food to the increasing number of families in need without your support! Did you know that Frisco Family Services distributes over 30,000 pounds of food per month to families in need here in Frisco? Your support will help feed thousands in crisis this year. Please join us in serving our community. We are looking for non-perishable items.
If you are willing and able, please donate non-perishable items like canned foods or boxed foods starting Wed, April 6. Please check the dates on your items because they will not accept any expired foods.
We will have boxes in the hallways in front of each pod and a contest to see which pod can bring more food items. We got this, team Hosp!!! Let’s show how much we love and support our community!
Go Hosp Elementary!
5th Grade Teacher & Student Council Advisor