👻 Spooky Lessons & More 💀
Witching You a Happy Halloween!
– Because he had no-body to go with!
Know why mummies never reveal their true age?
– ‘Cause they like to keep it under wraps.
How can you tell if a vampire has a cold?
– Because of the coffin!
You can find more goofy Halloween jokes here 🎃 🧙♀️
Halloween Spirit Week
Halloween Spirit Week: October 25th to 29th.
If you would like your child to participate and take part, please see the list of events this week!
Monday, October 25: Joseph Jets Day!
- Wear our school colours-- blue, white or grey
Tuesday, October 26: Halloween Heads and Feet
- Wear something Halloween themed on your head, in your hair or on your feet
Wednesday, October 2: Creative Hair Day
- Wear your hair in a creative style
Thursday, October 28: Trick or Treat Thursday
- Wear your Halloween PJs or comfy clothes
Friday, October 29: Halloween Costumes/ Dance
- Wear your Halloween Costume or Black and Orange
- Halloween Dance by cohort in the gym. Non-medical masks must be worn, practice physical distancing, cough and sneeze etiquette and regular hand hygiene.
- Please remember to be respectful and inclusive when choosing your costume.
- Due to allergies and the challenges with sharing food, schools are not permitted to share food including treats. Non-edible treats can be shared
- Please ensure that costumes do not need to be adjusted by staff to reduce close contact and promote physical distancing.
Should Catholics Celebrate Halloween?
Let's Learn About 🦇🦇🦇🦇
More Spooky Stuff 💀🧟♀️
Activities & Books 🎃 🎃
This multi-age booklist has scary and not-so-scary choices for every age group.
Get the Party Started! 👻👻
To make sure that every child has fun, here are some simple guidelines to ensure that no one wears a costume that hurts someone else's feelings.