Welcome to Kindergarten
Our first week with the big kids was a success, and we are ready to focus on welcoming our newest Studley Stars. We hope they are excited for their big day. Below you will find information specifically for kindergarten. This may be repetitive for some of you, but I wanted to make sure all our Kindergarten families have the information.
Have a great long weekend!
September 6th - Kindergarten Orientation
Student Last Names A-L 9:00AM-9:45AM
Student Last Names M-Z 10:00AM-10:45AM
September 7th - First Day of School for Kindergarten - Full day of school for students
- Arrival begins at: 8:30 AM
- School Day: 8:45 AM – 3:25 PM
- Dismissal is at 3:25 PM
- Early Release Dismissal: 12:25 PM
There are two sessions:
- 9:00AM - Students who have a last name A-L
- 10:00AM - Students who have a last name M-Z
Please reach out to your child's teacher if you have any questions:
01 - Ms. Paltsios - firstname.lastname@example.org
02 - Mrs. McLoughlin - email@example.com
03 - Ms. Medeiros - firstname.lastname@example.org
04 - Mrs. Garland - email@example.com
Please do not arrive before 8:45AM. Our car drop off procedure will not end for our other students until 8:45AM. Once this ends, you can park in the spots in the circle. Parking is also available on the street.
Staff will meet you on the sidewalk by the circle loop.
Classroom assignments are published in ASPEN. If you have not logged in to see your child's room assignment you should do that before next week.
Helpful Aspen Information can be found here: Getting Started with Aspen Student and Family Portals
- Returning families and students transferring between schools within Attleboro: If you need to request a password reset for the Aspen Parent Portal, please email:
- New Families: Use this link to get to the Aspen Parent Portal: https://ma-attleboro.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
- Once on the page:
- Click - Request an account
- Use the “Click here” button to send a request