Family Life and Traditions
By: Joey Beske, Ganon Lureen, Mckenna Briggs, and Jacky J.
Food and Baked Goods
- Gentleman often eat their dinner out.
- Dinner is often 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and supper is often at 6 p.m..
- Almonds are often a flavor people use for their sweets.
- Some veggies available in Europe are garlic, eggplant, mustard, broad beans, leeks, turnips, etc.
- How many babies are expected to live past there first birthday?
- A. about 50
- b. about 70
- c.about 100
- d. all
Children learn basic manners at young age
babies swaddled till 12 months old
very few survived till 1st birthday
ask parents blessing for simole things