April 16, 2021
Upcoming Special Programs Events
- April 17, 2021 – Southlake Carroll Special Education Parent Advisory Council Kick-Off
- April 20, 2021 – CISD Special Programs Virtual Horizon’s Transition Fair
- April 23, 2021 – CISD Booster for Special Programs Spring Social
- April 28, 2021 – CISD Special Programs Brown Bag Lunch and Learn – Special Programs Roadmap: Preparing for a Successful Transition
- May 6, 2021 – CISD Dyslexia Mentor Program Information Session
End of Year Activities
Save-the-Date: May STAAR Testing
- May 11th - 4th Grade Homeroom Content Area
- May 12th - 3rd and 4th Grade DVA Homeroom Content Area & Ms. Luft Reading
- May 13th - 4th Grade Switch Content Area
- May 18th - 3rd Grade Homeroom Content Area
- May 19th - 3rd and 4th Grade DVA Switch Content Area and Ms. Luft Math
- May 20th - 3rd Grade Switch Content Area
Please contact Nicole Williams at email@example.com for questions related to STAAR.
From the Library
The library is changing the ebook and eaudio reading platform from Destiny to Overdrive. In order to make this transfer, all ebook or eaudio access will be disabled as of 3:00, Monday, April 12. If your child is in the middle of a book, unfortunately he or she will not be able to finish it after 3:00 on Monday. Information how to use Overdrive will be sent as soon as the transfer is complete. The process will take about 10 days.
April 22 - Kindergarten Round-Up.
- A Zoom link will be emailed the week of April 12th to parents based on completed Kindergarten enrollment information.
Carroll Night at the Ballpark
Baseball is back! Join fellow Carroll families and come check out Globe Life Field on Friday, April 30. Tickets purchased through this offer will receive a custom Carroll/Rangers floppy cap!
A portion of each ticket sold will go back to the Carroll ISD WE CARE program, which focuses on employee appreciation throughout the year for their hard work and dedication to educating students.
PTO Board 2021-2022
PTO is still looking for help for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are interested in serving on the PTO next year, in any capacity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for committee members and volunteers to fill a variety of jobs to help support our JES staff.
The core value for the month of April is peace, proving you care more about each other than winning an argument.