December 11 ,2015
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!
Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- Mon. Dec. 14th
- Staff Meeting- CAST presenters(Marichal,Camacho&Newman) & Sheila Juarez in Cafe
- PTA Meeting 6pm 5th grade performs Jingle Bell Juxebox-Chick Fil-a sold 5:30pm
- POPCORN BAR
- Tues. Dec. 15th
- Choir Tour
- Good News Christmas Party K-5th 3:45pm in Cafe
- HOT CHOCOLATE BAR
- Wed. Dec.16th
- PJ Day @ W.T. for Kindness Elf Project
- Progress Reports
- 3:45pm Cafe Monitor EA Meeting
- 6pm Movie Night
- PAJAMA & DESSERT DAY
- Thurs. Dec. 17th
- Choir Sing-a-long
- Kinder class Christmas parties 11-12:30pm
- Half Day/Ugly Sweater Day
- Frescos 1:30-3:30(white elephant gift for those wanting to play)
- Fri. Dec. 18th
- 1st-5th Class Christmas parties 11-12:30pm
- 2pm Paint with a Twist-Keller
- Thurs. Dec. 31st- GT training deadline
- Wed. Jan 6th
- Campus Walk Through by Clark, Smith, & Holland
- Sonic Day
- Coaches Here
- Sam Rayburn Day
- Fri. Jan. 8th
- 5th grade Middle School Field Trip-HMS
Be able to log into Google classroom and bring your I-pad for Monday's Staff meeting. Every staff member will need to be present and with their I-pad.
With the holiday break coming it's important to keep our student's routines at school as normal as possible. As soon as we give them an inch they will take a mile. Keep your discipline plan and instruction as tight as normal to help our Lions stay structured and knowing their expectations. Also, remember to be at your daily duty spot on time and teachers at your doors ready for the day to greet our Lions. Safety and supervision is our most important job and ya'll do it so well!
On half days specials will still occur and interventionist will still pull students. Schedules will be sent out for these as soon as Mrs. Newland works with these two teaching groups to get their schedules.
No Chick Fil A orders this week.
We Will be at Fresca's on 377 on Dec.17th from 1:30-3:30 pm. Please bring a $10 white elephant gift (this means something silly, ugly or it can be a hideous re-gifted item). Please do not make this a cute or serious gift it will take all of the fun and laughter out of this hilarious activity- No pressure! Lunch at Fresco's will be on your own.
Construction on our new fence has begun so you will be seeing that around the perimeter of our building. I do need your feedback on where to place the lock to come in and out as the fence gets put in. Do we want it by the staff parking lot or elsewhere? Suggestions please?
Remember that classroom doors must remained locked at all times during the school day.