Why Does CyberBullying Exist?
Any act of Kindness, no matter how small, Matters!
What is CyberBullying?
CyberBullying Photos and Videos:
Making threats by using a cellphone
Girl getting CyberBullied by the use of texting.
Making threats by using social media
Girl getting CyberBullied by the Internet.
Say "no" to CyberBullying
Facts about CyberBullying
2. "CyberBullying messages and images can be posted anonymously and distributed quickly to a very wide audience. It can be difficult and sometimes impossible to trace the source."
3. "Deleting inappropriate or harassing messages, texts, and pictures is extremely difficult after they have been posted or sent."
Three ideas of spreading kindness are:
1. Give someone a compliment or just give a random smile. You never know how a person's day is going. The compliment can make all the difference and it will actually make you feel better too.
2. This winter, give your jackets and coats to the homeless or anyone who is struggling and is less fortunate than you. The person receiving the jacket or coat will be so excited and thankful.
3. If you see or witness CyberBullying or anything like it, don't just stand there, do something about it!! You could tell an adult what is happening or just be a friend, stand up for the person and help them in this situation.