By: Adeline R. Mrs.Baptiste
Reasons why I choose this career
The one reason on why I choose this career is because I love to help people. Another reason on why I choose this career is because I will get a lot of money. My last reason on why I want this job on being a surgeon is because I want to be able to pay my bills when I get older.
Training and Education
- Degree required: 49 doctor degree, 43 post, doctoral training, 7 professional degree.
- Other type of training required: I will also like to be a nurse or a normal doctor.
- Is the work indoors or outdoors?
- What type of dress do I need to wear for this job?
- nurse dress
- Is the job individual or group work?
- group work
- Other: How long do you need to be in college to be a plastic surgeon?
- I will need to be in college for 4 years to become a plastic surgeon.
Salary: $90.00 thoroughly, $187,200+ annual.
- Growth opportunities: I could become a famous surgeon like on the TV shows.
- Job Outlook (opportunities for promotions; will this job be needed in the future?)
- Yes! It will be needed in the future because I will get a lot of money and I will be able to help some of the homeless people I will love to give them food and new things for them.
- Active listening
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Reading comprehension
- Do you still have an interest in pursuing this career after completing your research ? Why/why not ?
- I would still like to become a plastic surgeon even though what I read was a bit scary I would still like to be a plastic surgeon.