Holy Thursday Schedule
- Thursday 4/18/19: Holy Thursday-Noon Dismissal
- There will be no extended day on Thursday
- Scholars are to wear regular everyday uniforms please.
Our half-day will be filled with learning opportunities focused on the Easter Triduum: Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Our scholars will go through a cycle of activities. They will view a performance by some of our Drama Club scholars. They will have a Last Supper themed re-enactment and snack. They will enjoy a break with confetti eggs, and they will hunt Easter eggs. Each activity will be approximately 15 minutes, and scholars will move through these activities in groups and times as listed below;
- 8:00-8:30 a.m.: All school opening assembly
- 8:30-9:30 a.m: Group 1–PK3, PK4 and Kinder
- 9:30-10:30 a.m: Group 2–1st-3rd
- 10:30-11:30 a.m: Group 3– 4th-8th
- 11:30 a.m. All school closing assembly
- 11:45 a.m. PK3, PK4 and Kinder Dismal
- 12:00 p.m. 1st-8th Dismissal
Parents are encouraged to attend and participate in the appropriate grade level hour. When scholars are not participating in the activities, they will be in homeroom.
Please join us at St. Mary of the Miraculous Medal during Holy Week.
April 18, 2019
7:00 PM Holy Thursday (bilingual)
April 19, 2019
3:00 PM The Lord's Passion (English)
7:00 PM The Lord's Passion (Spanish)
April 20-21, 2019
8:30 PM Easter Vigil
7:00 AM Easter Sunday at Dawn
9:00 AM Easter Sunday
12:15 PM Easter Sunday (Spanish)