B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Like Church
- Thanksgiving Break: November 20 - 27 (No School on Friday, November 20th)
Reminders / Notes
- I will be sending all nap mats home this week. If you don't want yours to come home please let me know.
- I loved Show-n-tell! It was so much fun to see what everyone chose to bring.
- As we approach the Holidays we may not have Art that comes home everyday. We have several fun projects that we will be working on. SHHHHH!!! some are a secret too. :-)
- Please keep labeling lunch items. We are working a lot on independence and opening our own lunchbox.
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Octagon
- Color: Green
- Counting: 8
- Bible Verse / Song: "For God so Loved the world that He gave his one and only Son." John 3:16 ( We are rolling our arms to this song)
- Frog Street Press: Octagon (A.K.A. Oscar Octagon)
- Calendar: November, season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed bugs in a net, puzzles, cutting paper in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, play dough, My Little Ponies, dinosaurs magnets, crayons, chalk, and markers and colored pencils in our centers.
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. My Friends are great listeners. It was so much fun.
- For Art, we made our Christmas tree ornament for the CDC Christmas tree on Tuesday. Wednesday we painted with cars. Thursday we made a Piggy puppet and Friday we made a Gerald puppet. (from our favorite Elephant and Piggy books by Mo Willems)
- We read: "I really like slop!", "Sheep in a jeep", "The pigeon wants a puppy!", "Duck! Rabbit!", "Open Very Carefully a book with bite", "Blue Hat, Green Hat", "Little Blue Truck", "Pete the Cat and the bedtimes blues", "Let's go for a drive!, "Oh! No!", "The monster at the end of this book", "Goldilocks and the three dinosaurs", "Caterpillar Spring ", and "Octagon". Our favorite book this week was "I really like slop"