Xavier Rivera Period 1 May 23, 2016
Jellyfish live all over in world. "Also most jellyfish live in upper waters or the surface of the oceans"(Fetzer 18). All jellyfish live in water, they cannot survive on land.
Jellyfish have very few predators. "They are usually eaten when they are dead." (Brennan18)
Some special behavior a Jellyfish has is that it can sting its enemy. "Jellyfish also light up to scare a predator away. It also makes the Jelly look like a bigger intimidating fish." (Brennan 20, 22)
- "Jellyfish have thousands of sting cells"(Brennan 6)
- "The Sea wasp jellyfish has the strongest sting"(Brennan 34)
- "The largest Jelly is the Lions mane
- The Lions mane jelly's tentacles can extend 130 feet"(Brennan 36)
- "Jellyfish have no blood so they are both cold and warm blooded"(World book)
Brennan, Joseph K. Jellyfish and Other Stingers. Chicago: n.p., 2001. Print.
World Book's Animals of the World.
Gershwin, See L. "Jellyfish." Jellyfish. 7th ed. Vol. 1. New York: n.p., 2016.
1. Gale Research Context. Web. 12 May 2016. <http://go.galegroup.com/ps/
"Jellyfish." Jellyfish. Chicago: n.p., 2016. 1. Jellyfish. World Book Kids. Web.
11 May 2016. <http://www.worldbookonline.com/kids/home#article/
Jellyfish." WebPath Express. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 May 2016.