Five Year Plan
Mapping out your future!!!
Step One: Vision
Task Develop a vision board for your dreams.
Step Two: Identify 3-5 tangible steps
What are 3-5 things you can do to move closer to your dreams over the next five years.
Step Three: Research
For example, if you say "be a doctor", you need to research specific colleges, programs, requirements for acceptance, and what courses you would need to take to become a doctor. You could research 1 doctor and what they did to become successful. You could research different types of professions within the medical field that a M.D. would work towards.
Step Four: Create a Plan
Activity: Using your research, identify where you will be in five years and going backwards, list every action you will take to get to that point (year 5, year 4, year 3, year 2, and year 1).
Step Five: Create a power point or prezi
Create a power point that includes the following:
1. Your vision statement (or dreams)
2. Year 1 Slide (Actions to Take).
3. Year 2 Slide (Actions to take).
4. Year 3 Slide (Actions to take).
5. Year 4 Slide (Actions to take).
6. Year 5 Slide (Actions to take).
7. 3-5 slides on your research of your career or steps towards your dream.