Lincoln Middle School
May 7, 2021
Dear Lincoln Parents and Guardians,
We are so pleased to begin to wrap up some plans for graduation. Parents and guardians of 2021 graduates should have received a graduation information email from me this week. If you did not receive that email, please contact Mrs. Atkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here is what's in the works for welcoming for our incoming 6th graders (the Class of 2024!):
- I will be zooming (I had originally hoped for in-person) with Grade 5 students in the afternoon of May 17 (FV) and May 18 (LP).
- Mr. Steen emailed the parent survey about World Languages (French/Spanish). If you did not receive that survey, please contact Mr. Steen (email@example.com).
- Take a look at Ms. Howard's, Lincoln's French teacher, World Language Video here! If you already signed up for Spanish and think you'd like to try French instead, it's not too late! Just email Mr. Steen to let him know!
- I hope to schedule brief in-person tours for the Class of 2024 over the summer.
- I will offer a Parent Open Forum Zoom session in June.
So watch for Class of 2024 emails in the future!
Thank you for your continued support and confidence and we roll out this year and begin plans for the next!
Mrs. Smith, RN, reminds parents to check your child's mask . . .
FROM THE OFFICE! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Absentee and retake pictures have been delivered. In-person students photos were distributed in class this week. Picture orders for remote students are available for pick-up in the front office. If you have any questions or have not received your pictures, please contact Mrs. Moran at (847) 394-7350 x5000.
Ordering your yearbook is easy! Just click and order directly through Jostens, our yearbook provider. Cost: $20
Mrs. Harris and Ms. Thomas Announce . . .
PTO HOSTS STAFF APPRECIATION: Can you donate?
We will be celebrating Staff Appreciation Week on Thursday, May 13th by providing Lincoln staff with a Boxed Lunch Station. If you would like to donate to this event, please sign up using the link below. Thank you for your help in making this a special event for our hard working LMS faculty and staff!
~ Lincoln PTO
Sign-Up to Donate Here:
Donations must be dropped by Monday 5/10/21
THE HEALTH OFFICE . . . PLEASE READ IF YOUR STUDENT IS IN-PERSON
If you notify the school that your student is experiencing any of the symptoms that are shared with covid-19 (fever, headache, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of sense of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle or body aches), your student cannot attend school until at least 10 days have passed since symptom onset OR your student can return earlier if they are evaluated by a medical doctor and undergo Covid testing as directed by MD. In order to return to school prior to the end of 10 days, you will need a note from your MD stating Covid status, diagnosis and return to school date.
THE DISTRICT OFFICE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT HAS EMAILED 2021/2022 REGISTRATION LINKS
- InfoSnap Snapcode emailed to parent/guardian on May 3rd. If you do not receive this email, check your SPAM folder OR email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent/guardian completes online registration and pays registration fees online.
- Note: Discounted online registration begins May 3 and runs through June 21.
For technical assistance with online registration, contact the Infosnap Support Line at (866) 986-1601 ext. 7095 or send an email to email@example.com.