Notre Dame News
November 29-December 3
To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, in you I trust. (Psalm 25:1-2)
Did you know our counsellors have a website? Check out all the resources and information they've posted for our school community!
CTS: Financial Management
Saturday, November 27 - Sunday am
- Sr. Boys retreat
- Start at 5:00 pm Saturday afternoon, finish Sunday morning.
Monday, November 29
- 3:45-5:15 - SR Girls Practice
- 5:15-6:45 - JV Girls Practice
- 6:45-8:45 - Boys Combined Practice
Tuesday, November 30
- 3:45 - 5:15 - JV Boys Practice
- 5:15 - 6:45 - JV Girls Practice
- SR Girls (6:00 pm) and Boys (8:00 pm) in Camrose
Wednesday, December 1
- 3:45 - 5:15 - SR Basketball Split Gym Practice
- 6:00 pm - JV Girls Basketball vs Wetaskiwin
- 8:00 pm - SR Girls Basketball vs Wetaskiwin
Thursday, December 2
- 6:45 - 8:15 am - SR Boys Basketball Practice
- 3:45 - 5:15 - SR Girls Basketball Practice
- 5:15 - 6:45 - JV Boys Basketball Practice
- 6:45 - 8:15 - JV Girls Basketball Practice
Friday, December 3 and Saturday, December 4th
- SR Basketball Cougar Classic
- Friday, December 3rd - SR Boys vs Assumption - 2:15 pm @ ND Gym
- Friday, December 3rd - SR Girls vs Assumption - 3:45 pm @ St Francis
LC programming and services will be suspended during the closure. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please pop by on December 9th to meet and welcome the new School Librarian!
Lifetouch: Red Deer Fall Studio Dates
Lifetouch has now set its fall Red Deer studio dates. They are now taking online bookings; the event is by appointment only.
When : December 9th, 2021
Where : Clearview Meadows Community Centre, 93 Cornett Drive, Red Deer, Alberta
Use the following link to access the online booking website: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1dqj327c/?e_id=12405
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Lifetouch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-403-356-9410.
Submitting your Application to the University of Alberta
The University of Alberta has over 200 undergraduate program options, $34 million in scholarships and awards, 450+ student groups and clubs, award-winning teachers and researchers, and an amazing student body!
This information session will give students an opportunity to learn more about programs, campus life, admission requirements, and upcoming events for prospective students.
Join online and learn how to submit an application for admission to U of A! This session will begin with a short presentation and will be followed by a Q & A with a UAlberta Advisor.
- Tuesday, December 7: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
To register, click: https://www.ualberta.ca/admissions/undergraduate/tours-and-events/index.html