BEASTLY HUGE SALE!!!
Fundraising For Health - Everything is Make-An-Offer!!!
Bex* Needs Life-Sustaining Medical Supplies
SO. MUCH. STUFF.
Just SOME Of The Items...Donated by an Entire Community!!!
- Books: Many many electronics books! Some software/web design books! Non-fiction titles too!
- Electronics/Appliances (working): Four Professional newsroom video transfer decks (VHS/Hi-8), 35mm camera and long lens, blender, mini coffee pot, three AlphaSmart word processors (!!!), good size fan, small desk heater
- Elder-care items: Parkinson's walker (retails $500), two standard walkers, a cane
- Furniture: Two wooden kitchen chairs, corner shelf unit, antique plant stand with curio shelf underneath, magazine rack
- Craft items: New yarn, hook and latch rug (puppy dog pattern!), 70's Belvedere sewing machine
- Tools: MANY pair of wirecutters/needlenose pliers from an electronics course, small toolboxes to hold them
Other: New-in-packaging 2013 Calendars (use them or just take the pretty pictures!) - a sombrero - educational items about Tibet - framed posters of horses - NEW picture frames, 40 of them - fake potted plants and a small palm tree - a practically-new snowboarding jacket - umbrella - unopened board games - a 6 foot fake Christmas tree - dishes galore! - canning jars, a drawer full - water resistant tablecloths with patterns - New-In-Packaging twin bedspreads (x3)
This is just what I can recall off the top of my head. And I'm totally sleep-deprived from running around picking up donations. There is much, much more.