What causes memory loss?
- head injurys
- alcohol tobaco and drugs
- not enough oxygen
- not healthy
- being old
- cocoa can cause memory loss
- when getting old you start losing memory
- amnesia is a type of memory loss
- when your old you start to lose memory
- “Nothing can last forever. There isn't any memory, no matter how intense, that doesn't fade out at last.” ― Juan Rulfo
- not enough sleep
- can't remeber anything
- stay home and rest
- get help and try to remember the usual
- Sleep better and a litttle more
- stay active so you dont start to lose memory, when older
- if you speack too many languages it might cause you to lose memory
- socialize regularly, get organized
- eat a healthy diet
- "Whats Causing Memory Loss." NYTimes.com Video Collection 2013. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 11 Nov. 2014
Shrira, Ilan. "Positive Perceptions of Old Age Should Be Cultivated by the Young."The Elderly. Ed. Sylvia Engdahl. Detroit: Gale, 2011. Current Controversies. Rpt. from "How Do You Imagine Yourself Beyond Your 70th Birthday?" Psychology Today (16 July 2010). Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 11 Nov. 2014.
"Anesthetics tied to memory loss in mice; Canadian study finds that powerful drugs used during surgery impair cognitive functions well after they have left the system." Globe & Mail [Toronto, Canada] 10 Nov. 2014: L8. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 11 Nov. 2014.