Glass Library Staff Newsletter
- How to cite sources in MLA format and how to format a Google doc to Mr. Bowling's College Comp classes
- How to create a Noodletools account and type a rough outline into Noodletools to Mrs. Wolk's and Mrs. McCormick's advanced 9th grade English classes
Other collaborative efforts for the month of January included:
- Checking-out AP Physics textbooks to students at the request of their long-term sub
- Locating and pulling books for Mrs. Wolk's and Mrs. McCormick's advanced 9th grade English independent reading assignment
- Attending a PLC meeting to discuss Noodletools research with Mrs. Wolk and Mrs. McCormick
- Providing a location for students to SOL test on desktop computers
- Ordering books requested by students and teachers
- Exchanging 6th edition AP Comparative Government textbooks with 7th edition textbooks
- Exchanging textbooks for college Pre-Calculus and Trig/Functions
- Assigning AP Latin textbooks for second semester
- Creating an EdPuzzle for the world history I teachers pertaining to the Cyrillic alphabet
Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
Upcoming Schedule Changes
Monday, February 1
Wednesday, February 3
Monday, February 8
The library will also be closed for National History Day on Thursday, February 4 and Friday, February 5. If you have a chance, come check out the projects our students created.
Library Usage for January
Please continue to login and ask students to login so that our data is as accurate as possible. Thank you!