Making that Connection!
WHAT DOES A COUNSELOR DO?
- Talk with students individually and in groups
- Gain understanding of student through observation in the classroom
- Work with potentially "at-risk" students
- Help students relate to others
- Promote positive attitudes and values among students
- Actively listens to to concerns of parents, teachers and peers in helping students
- Respond to identified concerns
- Provide follow-up prevention, remediation and crisis intervention services
- Help people make better use of community services
- Use test data to provide information about abilities, achievement, interest and needs
- Assist students in coping with psycho-social developmental issues
Jeffrey Glendening - A little about me.....
My current work schedule is a full day on Mondays and Thursdays. I work on Tuesday until 11:00 a.m. I can be easily reach through email at "Jeffreyglendening@ccs.k12.nc.us." I am an avid email reader and check my it frequently. You can also reach me at school , 910-323-2930, on the days that I am working here.