Strengthening Families Newsletter
Highlights from the Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham
To Translate This Newsletter
Need translation? Click HERE then click "Translate" in the black bar.
¿Necesita traducción? Haga clic AQUÍ, después haga clic en la palabra "Translate" que aparece sobre fondo negro.
Precisa de tradução? Clique AQUI, em seguida clique em "Translate" na barra preta.
A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED HOME VISITING PROGRAM
LIMITED OPENINGS! CONTACT US TODAY!
Did you know the Early Childhood of Framingham offers home visits to families of young children between the age of 16 to 36 months? The ParentChild+ honors you as your child's first and most important teacher. An Early Learning Specialist (ELS) teams up with you providing:
- a weekly gift of an educational book or toy to help focus the learning while enhancing literacy and school readiness skills
- visits twice a week for 30 minutes over 23 weeks for 2 years
- play based age appropriate ideas
- Ages & Stages Parent Questionnaire, a tool to help you gain knowledge about developmental expectations
- information about your child's communication, motor, social emotional, and problem solving abilities that assist in meeting developmental expectations.
- time to share strengths and concerns about your parenting journey and ways to support your child's development
- community resources
Our team is looking forward to providing the ParentChild+ and the Play, Learn & Grow Together experience in news ways during the pandemic. Nothing beats in-person interactions to nurture and strengthen bonds, but we will do the next best thing during these challenging times by providing virtual visits. We will drop off a new book and toy to you prior to a visit. Then we will work together to make our days brighter with stories, songs and activities.
If interested in learning more about our services, please complete the Referral Form and we will be sure to get back to you! If you have any questions or need additional information, do not hesitate reaching out via email, Facebook, Messenger, or phone. We can meet on social platforms that work for you. Let us know the best way to connect when you leave a message. If you know a family who may be interested, please share this communication. We appreciate your assistance in getting the word out.
WAYS TO CONTACT US
Address: Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham
31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Facebook: Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham https://www.facebook.com/earlychildhoodallianceofframingham/
We can do anything when we work as a TEAM. So let's do it!
Jane and the ECAF Team