By: Madison Carr
What is it?
- Intentional deception for gain (in most cases money).
How to identify fraud:
- Spam text messages/emails asking for personal information.
- Something that seems too good to be true online.
- Ordering something online, and not receiving it.
- Working at home advertisements.
Don't be fooled, you can easily become a victim. Avoid becoming a victim by...
- Never giving out personal information over email or text.
- Don't even respond to a spam message.
- Look at costumer ratings if you are thinking about buying from the website.
- If it's too good to be true, then it most likely is!