VOLUME 2 ISSUE 21~ 2.16.16
Mrs. Crawley and her intervention students learning about natural resources.
- Please make sure students are being monitored during transition times; Reading Mastery and Dismissal.
- All adults should be standing at their doors watching students in the hallway.
- Reading Mastery- Students can dance and sing, but cannot run or touch others.
- Exploratory Teachers and Assistants- Please meet your students in the hallway
- During dismissal, we have many students who treat this time as a relay race. They need to walk and be quiet.
- Please send students when they are called only, at their correct time. Some teachers are sending students ahead of time and that is due to not watching who leaves your room.
- We start dismissing at 2:40, so please be packed up and ready.
- 2:40- Aftercare, Cafeteria Cars, Bus 11 and 61 to the gym only (No car riders at all).
- 2:45- Bus 31, 71, 81 to the Library, All other students to the gym.
- These things are expected and will be enforced.
Our day for progress monitoring training for Aimsweb will be Thursday Feb 25. There will be no Reading Mastery or Interventions on this day. Subs have bee secured for 1/2 day for Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers. More information to come...