The Dangerous World Of Smoking
(Interview with a non-smoker)
Then interview questions
1. At what age do you remember refusing an offer to smoke?
Answer: I refused to smoke at the age of 17
2. Where were you when you were offered the smoke?
Answer: When I was at school, my friend gave me a cigarette and so I tried it.
3. Why did you decide not to smoke?
Answer: Because of collapse lung also called
pneumothorax. What Pneumothorax is a collection of free air in the chest outside the lung that causes the long to collapse.
4. Did you know smoking was harmful to your health?
Answer: Yes because I was learning in school
5. Did you have any friends or family members who smoked?
6. How did you feel when you saw or knew other your age smoking?
Answer:It was their own personal choice
7. Have any of them had any problems related to smoking?
8. Have any of them tried to quit smoking?
Answer: Don't know
9.What happened when they stopped smoking?
10.What advice do you have about smoking for someone my age?
Answer: My advice for someone my age is beer for your health gives you bad breath, Smoking is like liking ashes.
Now interview questions
Answer: When I was 25 I had started to smoke
2. Where were you when you had your first smoke?
Answer: I was at school
3. Why did you start to smoke?
Answer: I started smoking because I never tried smoking so then I was offered one, so I then I got addicted
4. Was there a favorite brand you smoked?Why?
Answer: I did not have a favorite brand.
5. When did you quit smoking?
Answer: 20 years ago.
6. Why did you quit smoking?
Answer: Health issues and collapse lungs
7. How difficult for you to quit?
Answer: Very difficult, it makes you feel sick and uncomfortable when you haven't had it for a while. No wonder people find it hard to quit.
8. What helped you quit?
Answer: My doctors persuaded me to quit