The School of Today for Tomorrow's Leaders
Mission: Develop young men into impactful leaders through the development of their intellectual, moral, physical, social and emotional skills for the global society of tomorrow.
· Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
· Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
· There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
· With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
· Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Mural Unveiling with Tibetan Monks and Crow Asian Art Center
Mr. Adkins and his students unveiled their Mural with our guests from the Crow Museum and the Monks from Tibet. The Monks were so moved by the artwork and our campus that they Blessed the entire campus. Great Job Mr. Adkins!!!
News You Can Use: Calendar and Campus Information
Upcoming Dates and Information
Monday, May 9th - Friday, May 13th: Assessments (STAAR and AP)
Thursday, May 12th: Faculty & Staff Meeting and Dallas Zoo Presentation
Friday, May 13th: Junior and Senior Prom
Saturday, May 14th: Saturday Academy
- Update Grades in Gradespeed
- Lesson Plans due each Sunday by 6:00 p.m.
- Lesson Objectives (LO) and Demonstration of Learning (DOL) should be clearly posted
- Input Absences via the AESOP system and contact Mrs. Neely or Ms. Wallace to notify the campus.