Montini Catholic School
Friday Folder for Primary and Middle School
HAPPY SUMMER VACATION!!!
August 15th OPEN HOUSE 9-12 and 3-5pm BOTH BUILDINGS
August 20th 1st day of school for students (full day)
Kindergarten Visit Day 9:30 am
August 21 First day of school for kindergarten (full day)
August 23 Primary Curriculum Night 6pm
August 31 NO SCHOOL--Teacher Institute
A BIG THANK YOU
Uniform Exchange Drop Off
Do you have uniforms that don’t fit?
Someone else might be able to use them.
Bring your gently used uniforms to school now so that they can be ready for our annual uniform exchange date.
(Details will be sent out at a later date.)
Items can be dropped off at either building and should be clean and in good condition.
NO TEARS OR STAINS.
Items include: shirts, shorts, pants, skorts, jumpers, sweaters, logo’d sweatshirts and Spirit-wear!
Please call school office for drop off times!
Notes from the business manager
- Payments are due the 1st of the month.
- Late fees are applied after the 15th of the month.
- Late fees accumulate with each subsequent delinquent payment.
Participating Parish Form
- Per Diocesan Policy we must have this form on file and signed/verified by your parish pastor to receive the "in-parish" tuition rate.
- Out of parish rate is applied to accounts with no form on file.
- Tuition has been applied to accounts for weeks of April 16th, April 23rd, April 30th
May 7th, May 14th and May 21st. Payment is due June 1, 2018.
- Smart Tuition does not accept advance payments for this program.
- $150 student sport participation per family.
8th Grade Graduation Fee
- $245 per student.
- Fee is spread across 5 months (December 1, 2017 through April 1, 2018) at $49/month.
Family Fundraising Fee
- $160 per family for grades K-8.
- Each family will receive 8 drawing tickets for the Grand Prize Drawing on
April 14, 2018 at Montini's Auction.
- Fee is spread across 4 months (January 1, 2018 through April 1, 2018) at $40/month.
- Tickets can be sold to recoup your money.
Fees that are applied to your tuition account may not auto pay. Please review your account prior to submitting your payment. To view charges to your account, go to the Review My Bill page and scroll down and click on My Billing Detail. This will display your current charges for the month. Please submit the balance due on your account to avoid a late fee.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan Radloff or Carmen Miderski at 815-385-1022.
Family Educational Expenses for 2017 Tax Year
A summary report of expenses paid from January 2017 thru June 2017 was sent home on Thursday, January 25th. For expenses paid from July 2017 thru December 2017 is available within your Smart Tuition Account. To view/print this information do the following:
1. Login to your Smart Tuition Account
2. Click on the box labeled Family Year End Statement on the top
right of your screen. This will show the detailed amounts paid.