cure for the stress
10 Minnesota facts
2) The first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant in the US were done at the University of Minnesota.
3) On September 2, 1952, a 5 year old girl was the first patient to under go a heart operation in which the deep freezing method was employed.
4) Rochester is home to the world famous mayo clinic. The clinic s a major working facility.
5) Tonka Trucks were developed and are continued to be manufactured in Minnetonka
6) Polaris Industries Roseau invented the snowmobile.
7) the climate controlled Metrodome is the only facility in the country to host a super bowl, a world series, and an NCAA final four basketball championship.
8) Minnesota invented: masking and scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, HMO's, the bundt pan, Aveda beauty products, and green giants.
9) Candy maker Frank C. Mars of Minnesota invented the milky way, snickers, and the three musketeers.
10) Alexander Anderson of Red Wing discovered the processes to puff wheat and rice giving us the indispensable rice cakes.