SUMMER SKIN CARE
less OIL more SPF
In Rain or Shine..
SPF or Sun Protection Factor should be practiced by everyone all the time. The sun radiation contain potentially hazardous ingredients for our skin. Sunscreen will protect from heat hazards, precancerous changes in the skin, sunburn and cancer of the skin.
Also note: Don't forget your sunglasses.
- avoid sun between 10am - 3 pm
- wear protective clothing; sunglasses & hat
- sunscreen with UV protection
- water resistant sunscreen
- some make-ups have UV protection.
- apply to children as young as 6 months
- every race, every person should use sunscreen
Note: Skin Cancer is the most common form of Cancer in America.