Florida State University
- FSU is located in Tallahassee,FL
- It is 863 miles from where I live
- FSU has about 40,838 students
- It is about 475 acres
- Very large
- closest city is the capitol, Tallahassee, which is very large
- co-ed university
- no religious affiliation
- The deadline for application is January 14
- The tests required for you to take is the ACT & the SAT
- Average test scores- ACT-26-30, SAT-1760-1960
- Average GPA-3.8-4.3
- Majors- art, science, math, medical, law, education, preforming, business, music
- no GPA below 2.0 is accepted
- student-faculty ratio-26:1
- typical class size- fewer than 40 students
- Tuition- $6,592
- Room & Board- $10,208
- Estimated Total Budget- $1,142,290,845
- Application fee- $30
- Deadline- February 13th
- 99.7% who apply for financial aid who are eligible gain it
- Scholarships- Freshman scholarships, Presidential scholarships, full out-of-state tuition, and Partial out-of-state
- 2 bed 1 bath- $3,785
- 4 bed 2 bath- $3,550
- food- Unlimited- $1,945, 14 per week- $1,760
- Academic- art, business, criminal justice, engineering, medicine, ext.
- recreational- football stadium, basketball area, the garnet and gold parade, ext.
- Clubs- dance, sports, music, art, ext.
- Greek life- Kappa delta, Alpha delta pi, Delta zeta
- Athletics- football, soccer, basketball, lacross, ext.
- When- anytime on weekdays from 8-5
- Special events- sporting events, garnet and gold parade, party's, ext.