IQuest December Newsletter
Reminder: IQuest Classes closed Dec. 19th to Jan. 3rd
Warm Holiday Wishes from IQuest
Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. - Washington Irving
As we approach the end of our Fall semester, we send our best holiday wishes to you and your families. Enjoy winter break! We look forward to seeing you in 2016!
Winter Break is Dec. 19, 2015 - Jan 3, 2016
IQuest Classes will be closed December 21st through January 3rd, 2016 for the winter break. Classes will resume on Monday, January 4th, 2016.
Fall Semester Ends, Spring Begins!
For your convenience, currently enrolled students will automatically roll over from Fall to Spring. If you have any changes, please advise via email.
Join our 3-Day Winter Programming Workshop: Dec. 28-30
- Robotics Programming EV3 Legos: Sensing Our World, 10-14yrs, Mon-Wed 1:00-4:30pm (Part 1, Beginner)
- JAVA Minecraft Style! 10-14yrs, Mon-Wed 9:00am -12:30pm
- Intro to Python Coding, 12yrs+, Mon-Wed 9:00-12:30pm
- Coding with C++, 12yrs+, Mon-Wed 1:00-4:30pm
Clicking on the button above will open a separate, secure, IQuest Registration window.
The button above will open a separate window to our secure registration via IQuest.
Upcoming Events In Austin
12, 13, 19 & 20 - TEDDY BEAR TEA at the Four Seasons, Austin
2:00 pm, 2:15 pm and 2:30 pm Those attending are asked to bring a new, unwrapped teddy bear, which will be donated to the Dell Children's Hospital.
- 12 - Jingle Bell Fun Run 8:30 AM The 1K and 5K runs start and end at LWBE.
- 12 - Women's Self Defense 11am-2pm, VHS Main Gym
- 21 - Jan 1 - Winter Break
- 25 - Christmas Day
- 28- 30 - Winter IQuest Programming Workshops
- 4 - First Day of LISD & IQuest Spring Classes,
- 11 - 20 SAT Prep: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, 6pm - 9pm