Nixon Elementary School
4/28/23 - 6:00 p.m. Nixon PTO Auction - Kentucky Derby Party at Wedgewood Pines Country Club in Stow
4/30/23 - PTO Staff Appreciation - Sidewalk Notes of Appreciation at Nixon (Chalk Provided)
5/1/23 - 5/5/23 PTO Staff Appreciation Week
5/1/23 - School-wide Spirit Day - Hat Day!
5/2/23 - Grade 4 Math MCAS
PTO Staff Appreciation - Salad Buffet Lunch
5/3/23 - Grade 4 Math MCAS
Grade 5 Field Trip to Wheelock Theater
1:45 p.m. School Meeting
PTO Staff Appreciation - Spring Flowers Cut & Color Template
5/4/23 - Grade 3 Math MCAS
PTO Staff Appreciation - Trombetta’s Ice Cream Truck for Staff at 2:45
5/5/23 - Grade 3 Math MCAS
Grade 4 Field Trip - LEEP (Boundless Adventures)
PTO Staff Appreciation - Fresh Spring Flowers
5/8/23 - Grade 5 Science MCAS
5/9/23 - Grade 5 Science MCAS
Kindergarten PTO Enrichment - Author Visit
5/10/23 - Early Release Day - Dismissal at 11:45 a.m.
11:45 Grade 5 Lunch and Kickball Game
Kindergarten Orientation - 1:00 in Cafeteria
2:00 PTO Popcicles on Playground for new Kindergarten children/families
5/12/23 - Food Pantry Collection
5/16/23 - 2:35-3:35 p.m. School Advisory Council (SAC) Meeting in Conference Room
5/17/23 - 1:45 p.m. School Meeting
5/19/23 - 1:30 p.m. Nixon Concert - Grades 3 & 4
5/20/23 - 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - PTO Parliament Picnic
5/22/23-5/28/23 - Book Fair
5/23/23 - Kindergarten PTO Enrichment - Life Cycle of Raptors
Grade 1 Field Trip to Town Center
5/24/23 - Early Release Day - Dismissal at 11:45 a.m.
Rain Date - Grade 5 Lunch and Kickball Game
5/26/23 - Kindergarten Chicken Festival
Grade 5 Visit to Curtis Middle School
5/29/23 - No School - Memorial Day
5/31/23 - 1:30 p.m. Nixon Concert - Kindergarten
MCAS Dates - Grades 3, 4, & 5
Grade 3 MCAS ELA (English Language Arts) - April 10th & April 11th
Grade 3 MCAS Mathematics - May 4th & May 5th
Grade 4 MCAS ELA (English Language Arts) - April 3rd & April 4th
Grade 4 MCAS Mathematics - May 2nd & May 3rd
Grade 5 MCAS ELA (English Language Arts) - March 30th & March 31st
Grade 5 Mathematics - April 26th & April 27th
Grade 5 MCAS Science - May 8th and May 9th
Thank You SERF! Nook Tranquil Seating Coming to Nixon Soon!
Nook Seating - Creation of Tranquil Lunch Seating in the Nixon Cafeteria
The Nook shelter is the perfect solution for those looking to collaborate or work independently in a quiet environment designed to help them reset, focus, or connect with others. The pitched roof and acoustic panels significantly reduce ambient noise, creating a secluded, quiet space that feels like a hug for your brain. Incredibly versatile, the Nook is ideal for working and healthcare environments, schools, event spaces, and more. This Nook features a whiteboard back panel that is writable on both sides and locking casters for secure placement and easy repositioning. The Nook offers a place for individual or shared experiences whether you’re working, studying, dining, or playing.
Additional Information On Nook Seating
- Versatile: The Nook is ideal for home, working and healthcare environments, and more. Easily move from one location to another utilizing the lockable casters
- Wellness & Productivity: The Nook features acoustic panels and a pitched roof to significantly reduce ambient noise, while the upper back panel offers an additional layer of privacy.
- Sustainable Design: Built to last, the Nook is covered by a 1-year warranty and the upholstery is made of 55% post-consumer recycled materials and has a soil and stain repellent finish. Nook can be easily upgraded, repaired, and recycled.
- Flexible Use: The Nook meeting pod is perfect for working, meeting, brainstorming, gaming, doing homework, virtual class, conference calls and more. The lockable heavy-duty casters, allow for easy positioning, and repositioning the Nook.
- The perfect retreat: The shelter offers users a personal or shareable retreat specifically designed so they can be out of the spotlight without isolation
SPS Community Math Website!
If Financial Assistance Is Needed - Seek A Scholarship!
Scholarship uses are for things like, and not limited to:
- 4E Clothing
- Field Trips
- Book Fair
For scholarship inquiries please contact Georgia Mulgrew - Nixon Guidance Counselor at Georgia_Mulgrew@sudbury.k12.ma.us