Cedar Mountain Welcomes Pre-K!!
Pre-K Program Update ~ August 1, 2020
Dear Cedar Mountain Family-
Please continue to monitor the VTSD website and the Walnut Ridge Principal's blog for the most up to date information as the Pre-K program evolves in response to New Jersey's COVID guidelines. You can access the Vernon Township School's Reopening Plan using the link below and read some important highlights here-
- The Pre-K AM session is following the district schedule for the Blue Group for phases one through three.
- The Pre-K PM session is following the district schedule for the Gold Group for phases one through three.
- Pre-K tuition will be adjusted to 2/5ths of the full amount for the two in-person instructional days and, all students will have access to the virtual platform for the rest of the week. Thus, the only "charge" is for in-person instruction. All other activities are optional.
- Pre-K arrival/dismissal times for phases one through three are approximately 9:35 am until 12:10 pm (this is consistent with last year's abbreviated schedule). The schedule may evolve so continue to check here for the most up-to-date information.
- The students in the PSD program will attend every day, thus following the Blue and Gold schedules.
- Lunches will be "grab and go" for now. More information regarding procedures and protocols for eating in designated areas will follow in the coming weeks.
- Please continue to practice wearing masks and hand washing for the remainder of the summer as we will practice these skills when school starts.
The Pre-K students take care of the nursery and each other!
Pre-K students serve up a healthy lunch! Yum!
The Pre-K medical team takes Mr. Shea's blood pressure!
Click here for Superintendent D'Avino's most recent podcast regarding VTSD's reopening plans!