5 Memory Retrieval Tips
How to improve your memory!
Need help on improving your memory?
Start by following these simple steps:
- Get an adequate amount of rest--your brain needs to be nice and energized to be able to properly remember what it needs to!
- Go somewhere quiet while studying--excess noise makes it more difficult to focus solely on the things that need to be studied
- Organize your notes--If you organize your notes, it can be easier to visualize them come test day
- Avoid cramming!-- Spending less time and more days is far more easier to remember information than cramming.
- Relate the information to stuff that you already know--Relating new information to information you already know makes the retrieval process easier.