You're sharing more than just a needle...
- Loss of appetite
A symptom of hepatitis C is loss of energy or fatigue.
Hepatitis C enlarges your liver.
Hepatitis C is spread through sharing needles along with unsafe sex and an infected mother to her baby.
- Hepatitis C runs its course and goes away on its own.
- Interferon treatments help remove the STD.
- If needed, combination therapy is more effective than interferons.
- Most common blood borne infection in the United States.
- Less than 3% will die from chronic liver disease.
- HCV is the leading cause of liver transplants.