Welcome to the Bay Harbor PTO Pennant!!
Recap of our October PTO meeting:
- The PTO Donation Drive is underway! So far we have raised $2500!! Thank you to all the families who have sent in a donation. Our goal is $4000. Please help our Donation Drive reach its goal. The drive ends this WEDNESDAY. Remember, the donation drive is in lieu of fundraising. All donations are tax deductible. If you need a new form please call the school office.
- The Fall Fest Information Packet was sent home with each child. Included in the packet are ways for families to help out at this HUGE event. Also in the packet is the theme of each classroom themed basket for the silent auction. If you have any questions about Fall Fest, please contact Melissa Chrisman.
- The PTO has a new bulletin board! Watch for updates and reminders on our PTO bulletin board in the entry way of the school. Thank you to Mr. Ebeling and Mr. Roy for working with the PTO to get this project done!
- Thank you to Mrs. Hamacher, District Literacy Specialist, for speaking at the PTO meeting about the importance of reading with our children and how to pick good fit books. She had some great ideas!
- Please remember to send any pictures for the yearbook to this year's yearbook chairperson Stephanie Puissant.
- Continue to cut Box Tops and Labels for Education. This is a super easy way to raise money for our school!!
October 9th - Last day of the Donation Drive
October 9th - Fall Fest volunteer/sign up sheets are dueOctober 10th - Picture Day
October 11th - Heavenly Hat Parade
October 19th - Fall Fest 11:00-3:00
October 22nd - Market Day Pick Up
October 24th - Parent Teacher Conferences - 4:00-7:30
October 24th - Book Fair - 3:30-7:30
October 25th - Fall Classroom Celebrations - 2:20-3:20
October 29th - Parent Teacher Conferences - 4:00-7:30
October 29th - Book Fair - 3:30-7:30
October 31st - No School & Parent Teacher Conferences 8:00-11:30
Saturday, Oct. 19th, 11am-3pm
1590 Harbor Lights Road
NEW THIS YEAR............
- Haunted Hallway
- Craft Table for kids
- Chili Contest
- Balloon Twisters
- Classroom art will be a raffle this year instead of a live auction
- Credit cards will be accepted for purchased silent auction items
2013-2014 PTO Chairperson List
Vice President - Hollie Linder
Treasurer - Steve Frank
Secretary - Michele Otradovec
Family Fun - Sandi Beaver and Amie Christensen
Fall Fest - Melissa Chrisman
Hospitality - Lesli Frank
Box Tops/Labels for Education - Kerin Draak
PR - Melissa Chrisman and Hollie LInder
Beautification - Jessica Clusman
Yearbook - Stephanie Puissant
Market Day - Tricia MacDonald
Books for Kids - Hollie Linder
Book Fair - Tricia MacDonald and Hollie Linder
4th Grade Trip - Jeanne Nolle
Field Day - Nola Oberhofer