Reopening Coming Soon!
Dear Hathaway Community Members,
We are very excited to be able to welcome students back to campus for in-person learning!
Hathaway staff members have been working vey hard to prepare our school, classrooms and playgrounds to safely re-open for our students!
- March 29, Pre-Kindergarten (PK), Kindergarten, Grade 1
- April 5 – 16 – Spring Break
- April 19 – Grades 2 - 5
To help answer your questions we have attached the Hathaway Safety Summary in English and Spanish below. There is a lot of important information there! Please take a few minutes to review it for yourself and your student. Inside you will find useful information about:
- Student Arrival and Dismissal Times
- Safety Protocols
- What Classrooms Will Look Like
- Student Classroom Materials
- How students Will Safely Move Around Campus
- Nutrition/Recess Times
- Health Evaluation Screening
- Cleaning Protocols
- Bell Schedules
- Friday- Remote Learning Days
Students have been placed into one of two groups: Cohort A or Cohort B.
Cohort A will have in-person instruction on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Cohort B will have in-person instruction on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Cohort A and B will be provided a remote learning day every Friday for 30-minutes of live interaction.
We will continue to keep you updated and informed as quickly as possible. Please stay tuned!
The Hathaway staff and I would like to thank each and every one of you for the amazing support you have provided our students, school and community over the last year!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Don’t hesitate to stop by, call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Mr. Beneke - Principal
Need Help Finding an Answer?
HATHWAY OFFICE HOURS
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We can also help you outside of these hours by appointment.
NEW OFFICE HOURS BEGINNING March 29, 2021
7:45 AM - 4:00 PM
Kindergarten Registration - Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
805-488-2217 Ext 1899
805-488-2217 Ext 1889
805-488-2217 Ext 1895
- Phone (805) 488-2217 and your teacher's extension
- Contact teacher during their office hours
- Check in to your synchronous classes each day
- Seesaw or Google Classroom