Middle School Tech Tips
After discovering Google Keep, my to-do list is so much more simplified. You can login from any device at keep.google.com and pull up your list whether you are at work or at home.
1. Create a note - just click and type
2. Color code your notes
3. Set reminders at the bottom of your note - you will get a pop up reminder on your screen at the time you set.
4. Share notes with a colleague that uses Google Keep (a joint to-do list!)
5. Add images or send your list to a Google Doc
6. Use checkboxes to check off tasks you complete
Notes automatically save until you get rid of them!
Google Docs Templates
Templates include: letters, essays, lab reports, resumes, class notes, proposals, and more.
To access these templates, go to docs.google.com. Click on the "more" button in the top right corner to see all of your options. To use one, simply click on it and it will open in your Drive. Delete what you don't need, and add what you'd like.