October 2, 2022
- being dependable so people can count on you
- keeping one's word and agreements
- meeting one's commitments
- doing something to the best of one's ability
- being accountable for one's behavior
- accepting credit when you do things right and acknowledge mistakes
- being a contributing member of the family
Talk with your child about being responsible.
- How do we take care of our environment and show we are responsible?
- How can they be responsible at home? School?
- Create a chart with things they are responsible for.
Here are some videos to watch with your child about responsibility.
Being Responsible video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myzd2-UXUlk
Video Kids for Character Responsibilty
Being responsible song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVs5GkGYwMc&t=2s
Student of the Month
We all celebrated the class with the best attendance, grade level with best attendance, as well as the class with the most dolphin tickets. We had 123 students who had perfect attendance in the month of September. These students will receive an ice cream treat this week.
Ms. Momjian's student of the month
Classes not shown due to no media consent or absent student
Ms. Rodriguez and Ms. Aguilar-Ortiz
Best Attendance for Month of September: Ms. Aguilar-Ortiz Class
Grade Level with best attendance: SUPER POD Dolphins: 5th Grade
Most Dolphin Tickets: Vaquitas Dolphins: Mr. Milos Class
Reporting an absence
By phone: 650-482-2416
Google form link https://forms.gle/5cy3enb6TYaeXief8
Video on how to become a school volunteer
You can also use the QR code to see the video.
Taft Family Center
Coordinator: Elsa Aispuro
Taft Parent Handbook
Please visit this link to view our Student Parent Handbook. All information in regards to school is in it.
Some information in the handbook:
- School vision and mission
- Bell Schedule
- Minimum Days Schedule
- School Policies
- Family Center resources
Parent Student Handbook link