Online Security is what cool kids do these days.
How to stay safe on social media!
- Do NOT share your password with anyone
- Do NOT communicate with strangers even if they pretend to be your friend!
- Do NOT take mean comments/bullying towards you or others for granted, but DO inform a parent/guardian if you witness cyber bullying.
- Do NOT take part in illegal actions over the internet
- Do NOT post inappropriate content online. (Basically don't post something that you would not want your parents to see)
- Do NOT take part in cyber bullying.
- Do NOT click on mysterious links that might insert malware on your computer.
Top Social Media Sites for Internet Crime to be more cautious when using them!
Facebook is responsible for over 5 million cyber bullying cases each year!
Instagram is responsible for over 1 million illegal posts yearly! Also *PEDO ALERT*
A lot is wrong with snapchat!!
- What dangers does the Internet pose to children?
- How do Internet filters work?
- How effective are Internet filters?
- What are child-safe Search Engines?