Home of the Wolverines
The last progress report before the end of the semester just went out. If your student was failing any class, it is MANDATORY that they attend Zoom sessions if they are a virtual student. If your student is still failing at the end of the first semester, we are going to request your student return to in person learning. Students who have been participating via Zoom have shown that they are more likely to pass their classes.
Teachers are now offer tutoring after school for both in-person and virtual students. Please feel free to reach out to a teacher if you would like tutoring for your student. With that being said, if your student has not been attending Zoom sessions, the teacher may ask the student try that first.
Price Cut: Marquee Shout Outs only $10 Now
Twitter Highlights!!! follow @SMS_Wolverines
Verify Instructional Commitment Form
Please log on to your Parent Portal to verify your student’s instructional setting for the 3rd nine weeks through the Instructional Commitment form. The 3rd nine weeks is open to parent changes through 1/22/2021. As a reminder, here’s how to access the Instructional Commitment form:
- Log into your Parent Self-Serve (PSS) account:https://haystx.teams.hosting/selfserve/HomeLoginAction.do?parent=true&teamsStaffUser=N
- Click on your student’s name.
- Click on the Inst Commitment tab.
- Complete the form and click save.
- If you have more than one student, click the My Students tab to return to your list of students.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until you have completed a separate form for each student.
- You will receive a separate confirmation email for each student.