First Grade News
Distance Learning Edition for the week of 5/25
Important information in this newsletter
- Learning Plan for This Week
- Last Week Theme Days
- Field Week May 22-27
- As the End of the Year Approaches
Learning plan for week of 5/25
There are fun end of year reflection activities for students in the Learning Plan, but I would love if you could have your child work on some Cowboys & Cowgirls specific end of year reflections first. :)
- Cowboy and Cowgirls End of Year slide show in Seesaw. (Please complete by 5/27)
- End of Year Self-Portrait in Seesaw (Students made a self-portrait at the beginning of the year (in their bag of supplies), and I planned to have them complete another self-portrait at the end of the year for them to see just how much they've grown.)
- Classmate Reflection form in Seesaw. (Please complete by 5/27)
Students will spend this week reflecting on their time in 1st grade!
Click the link below for our last week theme days...
Field Week May 22-27
Click here for information about this year's Field Week.