PBIS Facilitator Training
2-Day Train the Trainer
Become a District-wide PBIS Trainer and Facilitator
Trained facilitators will be expected to:
- Consult with IU consultants as they provide training and support within their districts
- Attend online meetings with IU consultants (minimum of twice per year)
- Provide training and technical assistance at the PBIS Universal Tier
- Facilitate and monitor the completion of annual PBIS assessment measures
- Collaborate with schools and school district before and after they adopt PBIS
on September 6-7 from 8:30-3:00
Participants will register via 48 Carats, located on the CAIU website. The deadline for registration is June 3, 2016. SPACE IS LIMITED!
A question and answer session will be offered April 8 at 8 am via Zoom using the link below. This is an opportunity to ask questions about the training sessions and expectations for new facilitators.